1. Provide college scholarships annually to deserving graduating high school seniors.
2. Support various local
efforts such as the local library and the arts.
3. Maintain the area of Highway 38 south of TIpton as part
of the Adopt-A-Highway program.
4. National and International relief such as Katrina, the Tsunami, etc.
Support reconstructive surgery for children in third world countries.
6. The eradication of polio worldwide
7. The construction of schools in places that would otherwise not have one due to poverty (international efforts)
8. Support for projects that provide the means to get clean potable water in the third world.
Our club provides funding for these charitable causes:
JC after prom party
Foreign Exchange Stu.RYLA
Student of the Month
Top Ten Banquet
Other local needs
relief Habitat for Humanity
Trees at the School Trees all over the City
Winter Coats for Kids Back Pack Buddies
Drilling water wells for people who don't have water in Haiti
Potable water for people without in India
For the past 7 years we have funded the Tipton Library Summer Reading Program for close to $5,000.